Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Song # 2 Destiny

 

We all had our moments.
Where we wanted to give up.....
strength is a hard stem to find
Remember that the ocean glows
And we share the same goal
Of bieleve and wonder
Just know that
Destiny will come our wayyy
Destiny will come our wayyyy and show us the down the shore
Destinywill come and guide us
Oh yeah yeahhhah

Fear is a common thing to except
To the  face the empty  walls and voice are like rocks in air
And our souls  are filled with depsair and dispointment.
We carry our joy and happiness in the center of our hearts
The is to take and listen it it it it ittt
Destiny will come our way
Destiny will come our way and show us the shore
Destiny
Oh destiny
Come as fast as you can and find me!

I will in my room with my golden stick
Ready conquer
Ready to strive
Ready to forgive myself

Destiny came my way
Destiny come wayayyyy
Oh yeah!






No comments:

Post a Comment