Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Poem # 21 A Million Of Roses

                                                       Look at all the miricales on the table
                                                      siting right in front of my picture
                                                       My Face is not lonely 
                                                          Its soft and creamy
                                                          like a pack of marshmallows
                                                           Oh life how sweet you are
                                                                        I control me
                                                                        I control me
                                                                          not you!
                                                                    Millions bucks iam
                                                                    Even a choclate chip muffin
                                                                   that is ready to be eaten
                                                                                  eat me
                                                                                  eat me
                                                                         I will be in a vase blooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment